On Fridays when I'm off work I tend to try to do all sorts of fun stuff with Hannah that I don't do during the week (or things that I imagine I'd do if I were a stay-at-home mom). Some Friday mornings I take her to the rec center to go swimming, during the school year we go to Bible study with come ladies from church, sometimes we go shopping, and other times we'll play and do "art" projects at home. Although the chalk is "rated" for kids who are a little older, I figured that it would be fun, so we sat in the driveway and colored for a little bit. Hannah kept wanting the purple chalk, which didn't show up too well...and I couldn't convince her that another color would make more marks. She has a mind of her own, but it's so exciting to watch her play and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment