Jaidyn & Mommy
Susan wasn't yet at her due date, but her doctor had called her at home the night before suggesting that she might want to consider an induction. After the baby was born Susan told me that apparently her womb was great for growing a 4-year old! Susan was a champ and only pushed for an hour, but Jaidyn made it rough on Susan with a head circumference of 13.5 cm (they typically do a c-section at 14cm) and when Jaidyn wanted both shoulders to come out at the same time! Personally, I can't begin to imagine having a baby this big, since mine was 1/3 of this size!!
I'm so happy for Susan & Gary as they embark on this exciting "adventure" called parenthood. Plus, I'm excited to have our girls grow up together -- this will be Hannah's first girl cousin. I've already told Susan I've got bins upon bins of clothes to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment